Hello Real Estate Investors in Hamilton Ontario!!
Did you know 80% of Financial Advisers (aka mutual fund sales people) invest in real estate? Â What you say? 80%??! I thought the same thing when you consider how many people I know invest in mutual funds compared to real estate… Â How did I find out? Â Well, I was taking a REIN member out for an education tour of HamiltonÂ and she happens to work for one of the major Canadian financial institutions where three years ago, she worked on a special project to audit their financial advisers. Â You see, financial advisers must disclose to their employers what businesses and investments they own outside of their employer’s investment products and lo and behold, 80% of them hold rental properties in their portfolios. Â I guess us real estate investors must be doing something right… Just some food for thought….
Speaking of investing in real estate, I had the pleasure of watching Julie Broad of Rev N YouÂ speak about the benefits of joint venturing in real estate investing. Â What Julie and her husband Dave have been doing is they present opportunities to silent money partners to invest in real estate. Â All the money partner has to do is qualify for the mortgage and they typically benefit from 50% ownership in the property without lifting a finger. Â Unfortunately, you the real estate expert will have to lift a finger but at least you own the other 50% of the property without having aÂ down payment. Â But where do you find these money partners and how do you present these opportunities? Â Go and learn from Julie and Dave! Â They transact on an average of one property per month with a JV partner and they are teaching their systems in Toronto later this month. Â Here’s what it’s all about:
Can you relate to any/all of the following?
- Getting out there speaking to others about real estate investing excites you AND terrifies you, AND you have no idea where to start.
- When you do speak with people about real estate they sound interested but it never goes anywhere.
- You think you have to know people with money for this to work.
- You just want a proven framework to follow and a little help putting it into practice to get rolling.
- You hate asking people for money.
If any of this rings true, then this one day will help you smash through your raising-money barriers and help you to enjoy speaking with prospects instead of dreading speaking to them!
PLUS â€“ just for this workshop we’ve added an additional 1/2 day bonus to help get a better understanding of Joint Venture Partnerships (how to structure them, the documents involved and where you’ll find them).
In the main day of the workshop:
Attendees will walk away with:
- Your No Cold Call Leads List.
- The words to get the meeting to discuss your deals (and the secret you have to know to make sure you DO get a meeting!).
- How to present your deals with out being â€œsalesyâ€ and without feeling like youâ€™re asking for money.
- No pressure persuasion tactics: How to create intrigue and interest without pressuring them at all.
- Your prospective joint venture presentation â€“ practiced and polished.
- The exact language and structure we use to attract our IDEAL Joint Venture Partners to our deals, with less hassle and little follow up.
- The CONFIDENCE that comes with being READY!
Sound like something you would be interested in? Â Then click here.
Hope that helps!
Till next blog post – happy investing everyone!!
Erwin |Â MrHamilton.ca
PS:Â If you would an on-the-ground tour of Hamilton and select investment properties please let me know (email Maria and she’ll set it up: Maria (at) MrHamilton.ca)
PPS: sign up for my newsletter so you donâ€™t miss out out on whatâ€™s going on in Hamilton!!