Meet Your Mr. Hamilton Team
Operating a business of real estate investments is all about team and servicing our clients is no different – we do it as a team. The Mr. Hamilton Team is made up with active, successful real estate investors and we want and coach our clients to have the same success. The team’s list of awards recognize how Erwin and team do more for others than anyone else does. They create more value. Do more, give more, be more, serve more. That is their philosophy in all they do.
Tim Hong, Sales Representative and Mr Hamilton Inner Circle Coach
Tim has been investing since 2005, helped 100’s of investors acquire investment properties and he recently wrapped up the sale of a six unit apartment building across from Gage Park in Hamilton. Tim has personally invested in Hamilton, Toronto, Kitchener-Waterloo in rent-to-owns, student rentals and apartment buildings. Tim was also a recent guest on Roger’s TV as an expert on rent-to-own. Tim enjoys focusing on helping investors with different real estate strategies, crunching numbers, finding good cash flowing properties and protecting them from bad investments. When Tim is not working, he enjoys practicing martial arts, and spending time with his wife, young family and golden retriever named Chance.
Erwin Szeto, Sales Representative aka Mr. Hamilton and Team Leader
I quit my tech product management job at “Big Blue” back in 2010. It was a great job, my boss gave me plenty of space to operate, I was allowed to be creative, my work was respected but I was getting sick of the commute and I was making more money in real estate than at work and I was enjoying the freedom it was providing me. Â Since 2006, I had been dabbling in real estate investing to get ahead in life as my stock investments (my portfolio was slaughtered in 2007-8) and job income just were not doing it whereas my real estate portfolio performed extremely well during the worst recession since the Great Depression. Â I started networking, joined some organized networking/education companies and learned how to make real estate a predictable, repeatable business to provide me income in my sleep.
While transitioning out of corporate and because I could not find a real estate agent who was a sophisticated investors who understood cash flow investing, I got licensed in real estate, my friends found out and wanted in. Combined hard work and having a Business degree from the Richard Ivey School of Business at the University of Western Ontario has resulted in some tangible for our clients and in our community based on the awards and recognition me and my team have received.
To give back to the community, I co-founded and am President of HamiltonBasketBrigade.com, a Canadian registered charity that has to date, provided 1,500 holiday dinners to under privileged families in Hamilton.
Awards and Accomplishments:
- Three time finalist & 2015 WINNER for Realtor of the Year for Ontario by the Real Estate Investment Network
- Three time finalist and back to back winner in 2016 and 2017 Â for Real Estate AgentÂ of the Year by Canadian Real Estate Wealth Magazine
- Five time finalist for theÂ Michael Millenaar Memorial Award, 2013 and 2016 winner for his leadership and contribution to the Real Estate Investment Network community.
- 2016 Top 40 Under 40 Business Achievement Award. Erwin is one of the 40 individuals are under 40 years of age whoÂ consistently makes hisÂ mark in business and contributes regularly to theÂ respective community as awarded by the Business Link Media Group
- Silver award recipient by the Real Estate Investment Network
- 2013’s Top Player Award by the Real Estate Investment Network
- Regular contributor to REIN™ Real Estate Report and Canadian Real Estate Wealth Magazine
- Regular expert guest host on Rogers TV on the subjects of Hamilton, real estate investing, rent-to-own, student rentals
I am the leader of the Mr. Hamilton Team, a team of savvy investing professionals who are all active investors themselves.
When I’m not working, I lead an active lifestyle which includes Crossfit, Brazilian jiu jitsu, extreme obstacle races, sports and the occasional extreme activity to push limits. How extreme? So extreme, I caught the eye of the Globe and Mail below (For full article click here)
Here he is his falling off the tallest bungee jump in the world located in Macau, China:
And here’s a more domestic example with Erwin lifting 425 pounds:
Meaghan Robidas, Administrative Manager
Meaghan has several years of management experience in the construction industry and is responsible for Communications and Administration within the Mr. Hamilton Team. She is effectively our Chief Operating Officer. When Meaghan is not working, she enjoys her season tickets to the Toronto Rock Lacrosse team and spending a lot of time in nature with her American Eskimo dog Ellie and her film camera (no digital for this girl, she has a dark room in her basement!!).
Happy Hamilton Investing Everyone! Cheers to your Personal Belize!!
Mr. Hamilton Team