Ornge – Ontario’s air ambulance service will relocate its southern Ontario operations to a hanger at Hamilton International Airport.
For the complete (short) article click here.
The reasons for the move are:
- Toronto Island Airport does not allow for the expansion Ornge is looking for
- Pearson doesn’t not have the helicopter facilities plus the air space is heavily trafficked
- Hamilton’s airport “has the ability to house more than one type of Ornge vehicle (fixed wing, rotor wing and land unit), as well as on-site training facilities,” spokesperson Gannon Loftus said in an email.”
- Kudos to the Hamilton International Airport! Hopefully they continue to attract more long-term tenants
- All the jobs, 60-70, related to the base in Toronto will be relocated to Hamilton.Â Do you think helicopter pilots, mechanics, engineers, operations staff make good income?!?!
- Why is no one from the Spectator covering this story?
Erwin has been investing in real estate since 2006 and is a highly decorated investor and realtor. His list of awards and accomplishments includes:
â€¢ FOUR time consecutive finalist for the Michael Millenaar Memorial Award and 2013 WINNER for his leadership and contribution to the Real Estate Investment Network community.
â€¢ TWO time finalist & 2015 WINNER for Realtor of the Year for Ontario by the Real Estate Investment Network
â€¢ TWO time finalist & 2016 WINNER for Real Estate Agent of the Year by Canadian Real Estate Wealth Magazine
â€¢ REINâ„¢ Ambassador (Endorsed Realtor by REINâ„¢)
â€¢ Silver award recipient by the Real Estate Investment Network
â€¢ 2013â€™s Top Player Award by the Real Estate Investment Network
â€¢ Regular contributor to REINâ„¢ Real Estate Report and Canadian Real Estate Wealth Magazine
Erwin has owned and still owns numerous investment properties: single family, renovate and hold, multi-family, multi-family conversion, and student housing. He left his corporate job at â€œBig Blueâ€ to pursue his passion as an entrepreneur in investment real estate. Heâ€™s been featured in the Hamilton Spectator and been a guest speaker at several investment networks and has coached numerous successful real estate investors by focusing on economic fundamentals and financials.